1. GastroPanel® Application Course
2. In the 1990s, the Finnish scholar Sipponen pioneered the G17 test method and advocated a four-in-one combined testing of serum PG, G-17 and HP, so as to comprehensively assess the status of gastric mucosa function. By applying the “serological biopsy” of gastric mucosa composed of the above indicators, many countries have successively conducted screening for gastric cancer and precancerous diseases, and achieved certain results.
3. From 1997 to 2011, Professor Yuan Yuan of the Affiliated Hospital of China Medical University adopted the two-round screening method of serum PG detection and gastric mucosa biopsy, and conducted three large-scale population screenings in areas with a high incidence of gastric cancer in China. A total of 13,078 people were screened. They proposed the threshold value of PG detection for Chinese gastric cancer risk determination: PGI concentration ≤70μg/L and PGR≤7.
4. 2012 Chinese Consensus on Chronic Gastritis
5. 2014 Consensus on Early Gastric Cancer Screening and Endoscopic Diagnosis and Treatment in China
6. Twelfth Five-Year Support Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology - “Construction and Application of Collaborative Network for Digestive Disease Clinical Research” (2015BAI13B08)
8. On December 13, 2018, the National Health Commission issued the Notice Regarding the Issuance of 18 Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment Specifications for Primary Lung Cancer (2018 Version) (GWBYH  No. 1125) to the health committees of the provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Health Committee (Health and Family Planning Commission). Among them, the Specifications for Tumor Diagnosis & Treatment of National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China (2018 Version) has included GastroPanel® into the diagnosis and treatment procedure.